Assignments: First Impressions

 First Impressions

After reading through the page discussing our assignments and extra credit opportunities, I wanted to discuss a few items. The first thing I wanted to mention was the assignments that caught my attention the most. The first was "blog comments" because I love talking and getting to know others. This will allow me to socialize with my classmates and I cannot wait. I was also intrigued by the readings. Although I have not read them yet, I am certainly looking forward to it. Next thing I wanted to talk about was the extra credit opportunities. There are so many of them! The one that caught my attention the most was the "extra commenting" one. As I mentioned earlier, I love talking with others and this provides me a way to do that AND get extra credit (double whammy)! The last item that I wanted to mention is how this differs from every other class I've ever taken, in the best ways possible. In other classes, I typically just do a reading and take a Canvas based quiz. I definitely learn the material but I don't have quite as much fun as this!

A "Thumbs Up" Describes my Satisfaction - Via Wikipedia

Comments

Popular Posts