My Favorite Place

 My Favorite Place: Bizzell Memorial Library


It is a difficult task for me to narrow down my favorite place to be. The honest truth is that it varies day by day. It also changes based on the activity that I am participating in. In terms of blogging, studying, and doing other school related activities, my favorite place certainly has to be Bizzell Memorial Library. 


The Bizzell Memorial Library

Pictured above is Bizzell Memorial Library.

It sure is a beautiful central figure on campus! OUDaily


It is located in the heart of campus and offers so much to the students of The University of Oklahoma. I love how it provides different areas for different uses. For example, there is an expansive computer area that allows students to complete computer-based assignments. There are quiet areas for students desiring to read, study, or complete work in a quiet environment. There are areas for students to gather with their peers to work on collaborative assignments or study as a group. These are just a few of the areas in the Bizzell Memorial Library that I love to utilize as a student of The University of Oklahoma.

Comments

  1. Oh, I am a huge fan of Bizzell also, Nathan... and OU Libraries gave this class a grant a few years ago to buy a complete set of Amar Chitra Katha comic books from India, which are all on reserve, so I hope you will check that out; these comic books are so good, and it's how many people in India learn about the epics too! You'll find out more about all that next week, but here's a site that lists them :-) ACK comic books on Reserve in Bizzell

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts