Storybook Favorites

 My Three Storybooks Favorites


While I checked out many of the Storybooks I certainly had some clear favorites. I repeatedly refreshed my page as I excitedly clicked on the the next storybook that I wanted to read about. Throughout the process I came across three that really grabbed my attention.


The first storybook that caught my attention was called "RBA: Ramayana Basketball Association" RBA. The Storybook included the word "Basketball" in the title which immediately caught my eye, I am probably one of the world's biggest basketball fans. As the link took me to a new tab I was greeted by my favorite basketball player, LeBron James, who plays for the NBA. After I clicked over to the "Introduction" tab and began to read, it became apparent that this was a play on the NBA team named the Cleveland Cavaliers and their experience with LeBron James. I also really enjoyed the layout and presentation of the Storybook. It is very well organized and designed. 


The next Storybook that I thoroughly enjoyed checking out was "Delays and Layovers: Trials of Travel" link. Although I thought that the layout/presentation of the Ramayana Basketball Association Storybook was a bit better, I really enjoyed this one. It initially grabbed my attention via the photograph of the aircraft. Believe it or not, my very first word was actually "plane". Despite probably being heavily influenced by my airline pilot father, it has carried on into a lifelong passion for aviation. I am now hold a Commercial Pilot certificate as well as a Flight Instructor certificate! Anyway, back to the storybook, it highlighted a very true reality of the aviation industry while being presented in a very interesting and fun to read manner!

Jetstar Airbus A320 in flight (6768081241) crop.jpg

Airbus A320 - Pictured above is an aircraft very similar to

the one found in the "Delays and Layovers" Storybook

The last Storybook that I selected to include in this blog post is one titled "The Coyote" link. The reason I chose to click on the link was because of the incredible image of the Coyote. After clicking, I was greeted with a phenomenally designed Storybook, it is very visually appealing. The introduction introduces a couple new animals, such as a fox and a hawk. personally, I think that the introduction is very creative and makes it easy for the reader to visualize what was written.

Comments

Popular Posts