Topic Research

 Topic Research

Of the four topics that I mentioned last week, I decided to select the one I know the least about, karma. The reason for making this decision is so that I can learn more! The first story I selected is "Karma" by Khushwant Singh. It's about an Indian man who is ashamed to be Indian. He tries to disassociate himself and because of this he faces karma! The second story I selected is titled "Why do We Suffer?". I found this story very interesting and I think I could do a relatively good job of incorporating new ideas into it to make it my own. I also think the story does a great job of explaining the "do good in life" mentality. Lastly, I selected "The Law of Karma" by Swami Rama Tirtha. This story is an example of a man who lied about being blind and karma caught up to him. I thought it was an interesting read.

What Goes Around, Comes Around - Via Nation of Change


Comments

Popular Posts