Week 8 Comments and Feedback

 Week 8 Comments and Feedback

Overall, I believe that I am receiving very productive comments on my blog posts and comment wall. The types of comments that I find most useful is where they provide constructive criticism. This highlights areas of my stories where I can improve and more often tan. not I follow their advice! With this in mind, I try to do the same for others. Especially on the comment wall posts. I am not a story teller myself so I can only provide limited constructive criticism regarding the story but I do my best. I primarily give them, ideas about what else they can add, or how they can rearrange one or more aspects. I also give feedback about the layout of their websites. Hopefully this information is as useful to them as their feedback is very useful to me. I enjoy receiving and giving blog comments. Especially on the "about me" posts. After all, this is an online class. It is awesome to get to know the people I am going through this class with even though I don't get to see them face to face. Looking forward, I want to get better at providing useful constructive criticism about the stories that my classmates write. This will come with time as I write more and more stories myself!

Criticism is awesome. We're always learning! - Via Growth Mindset Memes

Comments

Popular Posts