Week 8 Progress

 Week 8 Progress

I am certainly satisfied with my performance in terms of my grade. I finish all of y assignments before the due date/time. Therefore, I have a good grade, and I intend to keep that up. I am most proud of my story telling assignments. They are a lot fun and have definitely made me a better story teller. I don't exactly have a set schedule to determine when I do work for this class. I am a pretty busy guy, so anytime I get some free time I start doing the work. I prefer to get it done at least a couple of days in advance. This gives me a safety cushion in case I have something come up, internet problems, etc. I haven't done any of the extra credit assignments since I get all of the work done on time, but they are a great option to have in case I end up needing the points. In terms of my blog and portfolio, I think they have come a long way. I have worked to make them easy to navigate and visually appealing. Of course everyone has a different opinion, but I have met my own standards. I am looking forward to writing more stories throughout the rest of this semester. I am also looking forward to writing more blog comments. I enjoy interacting with my classmates virtually since I don't get to see them face to face.

Progress in MFL Writing and Speaking GCSEs - Private German Tutor, Online  French Teacher Qualified EFL Tutor
Progress is Productive! - Via The Ideal Teacher

Comments

Popular Posts