Reading Notes: Epified Krishna (Part B)

Reading Notes: Epified Krishna (Part B)

As a continuation of my last post, I am now writing about the second part of the Epified YouTube channel's series of the Krishna. After watching episodes eleven through twenty, I have selected the two that stood out to me most. As usual, I believe that these stories provide me with a great base that I can change up and make my own. The first video that I selected is titled "Krishna Humbles Brahma". While they are sitting around the creator of the universe stops by and notices that she is sharing her food off the same plate. The creator decides to test her by taking the cows and her friends to test her divinity. I would like to use this principle of testing divinity as testing loyalty to a group. I think it would make an interesting story. The second story that I selected is titled "Krishna Kills Kamsa". I want to write a story about two UFC fighters that really dislike each other. They are scheduled to fight for the championship of their weight class. Instead of going to pick up the bow, the winner would go pick up the championship belt. A celebration would follow!

UFC Fight Night Draws Record Subscribers for Disney's ESPN+ - Bloomberg
A good image for my future story involving the UFC! - Via Bloomberg

Bibliography: Krishna Humbles Brahma & Krishna Kills Kamsa, by the Epified YouTube Channel

Comments

Popular Posts