Reading Notes: Epified Krishna (Part A)

 Reading Notes: Epified Krishna (Part A)

For this week's reading I selected to watch the Epified YouTube's channel version of the Krishna. For a previous reading assignment I watched their version of the Mahabharata. It was very neat how they had someone drawing the illustrations as the story was told. I thoroughly enjoyed the format and structure of their videos so I figured I would go back and watch more this week. For Part A, I watched episodes one through ten and selected the two that I enjoyed the most. I think I can write good stories using many of the same elements and principles. The first that I selected is titled "Vasudev Meets Yamuna". I have always been intrigued by weather and have taken a handful of meteorology courses here at OU. I want to incorporate this from the original story into my version which will be about aviation. The god that protected him with the serpents will be Mother Nature in my version and she will move the poor weather out of the way so that the plane can make it to its intended destination. Although undetermined now, the passengers need to go to that specific airport for a very important reason. At some point the original part of abandonment will be included as well. The second story that I selected was "Kamsa's Terrors". Another story that includes weather! In this story they use gods and external forces to control the weather, tornado in particular. I will just base it off of how weather actually forms and then go into more detail about how the whirlwind/tornado affected the village. I can also include how the boy was taken by the tornado. Just a thought, but I could make a story about how the village came together to find the boy. Nonetheless, looking forward to making stories with these videos!

Animation Suite : Weather Maker - Crazytalk Animator content
Picture of weather since both stories included elements of weather! - via Reallusion

Bibliography: Vasudev Meets Yamuna & Kamsa's Terrors, by the Epified YouTube Channel

Comments

Popular Posts